What Some San Diego Personal Trainers Never Tell Their Clients To Do …
When I train my clients I really feel like it’s my responsibility to understand their lifestyle, their mentality, their moods, and how they live their life to really help them understand not only how they can improve with fitness but also how to help them process the tough decision making that comes with the life style choices that can make or break anyones fitness program.
The reason I tell you this is because you would think that after I gave my clients a 100% complete program you would have to see to believe – “Click to here to See What They Get” you find that the client is still missing something BIG and without it they will never have any real success.
It is the ability to take 100% ownership of Their goal.
When you are trying to hit your goal you must make this more then just “something your doing” (You know what I’m talking about, where you don’t even want to tell anyone your doing it because your afraid you might not have success) THIS has to be something you take complete ownership of. Make this your destiny for the next 6-12 months or however long it really takes for you to hit whatever goal you have in mind.
The one thing some trainers are afraid to say..
STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND START TAKING ACTION!!!! NOW.. NO….NOW!!!!!!
Steps to taking Ownership and Putting the Little kid in Check.
1. Look in the mirror and be completely honest with yourself and ask, “What can I do today to make whatever I am trying to do easier so that I can experience success?”
2. Identify these things that come to mind and write them down. No matter what it is just put it on a list.
3. When you are done with the list start to identify which of these improvement requests are a result of another problem that was on the list already. For example if you put on the list “eat more then once a day” and “stop binge eating” then you need to identify that the binge eating is the result of the lack of energy to the body from skipping meals.
4. After identifying the core improvements you can make for yourself stop and go over each one on an excel spreadsheet and identify a strategic plan for each one of these values to help improve the situation either 1-100%. Any improvement is worth the effort. For example: Meal preparation is the solution to the problem above so I would write down something like: “Every Saturday at the end of the day analyze what you want to eat for next week and make a shopping list. Then spend 2 hours shopping and making all the meals you can eat for the week on Sunday”
5. When you have made these plans for each of the values I want you to do something that may be extremely difficult for you. Take a deep breath and ask yourself a few simple questions..
Will I do whatever is needed to hit my Goal?
Will I stop talking myself in to doing the wrong things?
Will I believe in myself and truly visualize hitting my goal?
Will I push as hard as I need to to hit my goal?
Will I stop hiding from it and just achieve it?
Will you decide that it’s okay to give up?
Will you say its okay to make excuses for behavior that is not going to help you accomplish your goals?
Say that what you are trying to do is simply impossible so you will do whatever you want?
Will you will stop just because it got hard?
Will you talk about it but then never do it?
I personally believe in you all. I know all of you can hit your goal.
I want you to think of something in your life you are extremely good at, or a part of like you have ad incredible success with. Identify what you did to achieve this success or skill then apply this same train of thought to what you are trying to do with your body. I promise you that results will be the instant result.
If any of my local San Diego people need help you know what to do!
To my other followers feel free to contact me on Facebook.